- Synthetic mica
- Conceals skin irregularities and imperfections
- Covers discolorations, redness, blemishes and even tattoos
- Ultimately strong coverage
- Long lasting
- Easy to apply
- Does not dry out the skin
- Non comedogenic
- Paraben free
- Dermatologically tested
- Cruelty free
- Shades 101 to 105 and 123 are used as a first step in camouflaging skin irregularities. Cover with foundation or powder that matches your skin tone.
- Shades 106 to 120 may be used underneath or over foundation as well as individually.
Shade 101 (yellow) visually neutralises skin redness, blue, and purple discolorations
Shade 102 (green) disguises broken capillaries and neutralises skin redness
Shade 103 and 123 (peach) covers up blue discolorations, lightens up the skin & covers blue undertones
Shade 105 (orange) camouflages dark spots and strong discoloration
*Palette not included.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.