Free delivery over €50.00
- Inglot Ireland accepts Visa, Visa Debit, Mastercard and Laser. We also offer a Paypal Option.
- When your Credit Card has been Authorised, your account will be charged the relevant amount. Please keep in mind that your billing address information must be exactly as it appears on your Credit/Debit Card statement. If any details differ, the order cannot be processed. For your Security, Inglot Ireland requires that you enter your 3 Digit Card Identification Security Code (CVV) during the Transaction.
- All Card Details are protected and processed by one of Europe’s largest online payment gateways, Realex. Inglot Ireland reserves the right to refuse to process any transaction, sale or postage of orders that we suspect may be fraudulent or unauthorised.
- Your card will be charged in Euro. However, you may view all prices in Pound Format if you wish.
- We do not accept Gift Vouchers Online, they can only be used in store. They may only be used in stores in the Republic of Ireland.
- Immediately after you have successfully placed your order with Inglot Ireland, you will receive an email that contains information regarding the details of your order. Please check your "Spam/Junk" mail as some of our emails tend to go in there if they are not marked as Safe. The order confirmation email is your receipt that can be printed for your records. It includes your order number, the details of the products and corresponding prices, any online credits and/or promotions, and your post-to and bill-to information.
- Keep in mind you can only cancel your order while it is in the “Submitted” stage. Once your order is in the “Processing” or “Shipped” stage(s), we cannot cancel or modify your order.
If you wish to Cancel an Order but it has gone past the ‘Processing’ stage, please contact us at 0818 303 925 immediately.
- Inglot Ireland offers Free Shipping throughout Ireland and Northern Ireland on Orders over €60 (after any discounts have been applied). For all other orders we offer €5 Flat Rate Postage. Orders are sent via DPD.
- Orders placed Monday to Thursday, are processed and shipped the day after. After your Order has been sent, Delivery times may vary, according to the location of your address. Next Day Delivery cannot be guaranteed, but we will send orders out as quickly as possible. Business days are Monday – Friday, excluding State Holidays within Ireland so if you order on a Tuesday, for example, this will be shipped on a Wednesday and should be with you by Thursday or Friday - at the latest, Monday. If you order on a Friday through Sunday, this will be shipped on a Monday and delivered to you on Tuesday or Wednesday. Our courier company DPD do not offer weekend delivery, so if you place an order on Thursday/Friday please do not expect to receive them until the following week.
- Make sure to provide an accurate address, and remember to carefully spell everything. Many times, abbreviations, misspellings and other typos can result in errors. Your Shipping address must be in Ireland or Northern Ireland. We do not deliver outside of these areas. If you have entered an incorrect Shipping Address, please Contact Us immediately at 0818 303 925.
- You don’t necessarily need an Account to Shop at Inglot.ie as you may Log In as a Guest. However, if you are a Pro Member, you will need to Log In so that you can Apply your Unique Discount at the Checkout Stage.
- If you’ve forgotten your Password, you can select the ‘Send me a Password’ option in the Log In page, and a new Password will be sent to your corresponding email address
- Inglot Ireland offers you the option to Review all of our products. Useful Reviews generally include the Product Application, Colour and Texture, Value and Comparisons to Similar Products. You may also share your Beauty or Makeup Application Tips on our Interactive Site. We encourage all of our customers to get involved with and enjoy Ingot.ie and our Reviews and Interactive areas. However, we do ask that you follow our ‘Interactive Rules’ to ensure that everyone enjoys the experience. Our Moderators work hard to ensure that the experience is enjoyable for everyone. Please see ‘Etiquette’ and ‘Review Guidelines’ for information on our Interactive Rules.
- We offer Discount Cards to Two Groups of Makeup Artists. Firstly, we offer a 10% Discount to MUA Students. Students must be taking part in Beauty or Makeup Artist Courses. These Courses must be associated with FETAC, ITEC, CIDESCO or CIBTEC. Secondly, we offer a 20% Discount to Professional Makeup Artists who have a qualification in Beauty or Makeup Artistry from the following: FETAC, ITEC, CIDESCO or CIBTEC. Click Here to Read More.
- MUA Students who are Applying for the 10% Student Discount must present a Letter of Attendance from their college, stating that the course they are attending offers one of the above Qualifications. Photographic ID must also be presented. Therefore, Applications for Pro Membership and Discount Cards must be done in one of our 15 Retail Stores Nationwide and cannot be Applied for Online. Please read our detailed criteria on our 'MUA/STUDENT' link at the top of the page. Professional Makeup Artists who are Applying for the 20% Discount must present their Diploma, which will reference one of the above Qualifications. Again, Photographic ID must be presented and, therefore, Applications for Pro Membership and Discount Cards must be done in one of our 9 Retail Stores Nationwide and cannot be Applied for Online. Pro Membership is an Exclusive Offer from Inglot Ireland. Therefore, it is important to us that all of our Members obtain Membership after following the before-mentioned steps. Under no circumstances are Pro Membership Cards issued without Proof of Attendance or Qualification and Photographic ID.
- Inglot Ireland values its Pro Members so much. Therefore, for all of the Students/MUA’s that have registered their cards in-store, have had their Information trasnferred to our Online Site. Please note, if you have registered in store, it may take up to two weeks for your information to be transferred to our online store. If you have a Pro Discount Card, that means that you will automatically have an account on inglot.ie, all you will have to do to activate this account is follow this Link. After entering your email address, you will then click ‘Send me a Password’. You will then receive a password and with this you can then Log In under SIGN IN/ACTIVATE YOUR ACCOUNT. You have now activated your MUA/STUDENT account on inglot.ie and can add all of your favourite products to your ‘Cart’. At the Checkout you will also be asked for the last three digits of your Pro MUA Card. Be sure to have these digits to hand, as we cannot guarentee the processing of your order without them. If you have a Discount Card but have found that you are not on our System, please Contact Us on email@example.com, as we may need to obtain your email address
- Yes, you can Contact any of our 16 Stores Nationwide directly via the Contact Us pages on our site.
- For General Queries regarding our Service, Site or any of our Stores, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. For any queries about your order or experience, feel free to contact us via email at email@example.com. If you need any assistance or have any queries, after you have received your order, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We aim to reply to all emails as promptly as possible, Monday – Friday. Please note that Holidays and Weekends may take longer.